Finally, I went out~~~gosh, how i miss going out after almost a month an half~~ Though we (me n Munie) went out a little late, around 5pm, it doesn't really matter cos it the fun we had that matter the most..
I didn't manage to buy the ticket but at least, it's good to be outside of UPM for awhile especially during the exam weeks..btw, my exam will start on 9hb and i haven't read a single word~~(so lazy)
nothing much to write, it just i miss writing..it's good to say the things i wanted without worrying about what others thought of me..
I've just received a shock news that one of my classmate has been operate for having 'darah beku' in his brain..
i just cant believe it.. Thanks to Allah, my friend said he's getting better right now..Alhamdulillah..we cant never guess what's waiting ahead us.. i hope that he'll get well soon.. Dehe, be strong..i'll pray for the best for you..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 kata anda:
Post a Comment