I do know now that how makeup could do some magic on a person... Never did I thought, that makeup is necessary, though I know I'll have to wear it once i started working. I never come to like wearing makeup since it's burdensome to me..hehheheheh..(i'm no such feminine)..
these are the pictures I took last Thursday during our makeup session for our coming solo performance..
I do look different, right???
Hahaha..can't even believe my eyes!!that's look so different.. sometimes, my friends could not even notice me when i'm wearing makeup, or when i do not put my glasses on me.. I might disguise one better day and pretend to be somebody else..that would be fun~~~~
how do i look???
This is me and ella, my dearest friend...she's going to be a widower on our performance..she looks cool right??
we're going to do our best for our performance..

0 kata anda:
Post a Comment