Gosh!!! Today was such a day..really had a day..
![]() |
| I bet my eyes look like this right now!! |
My students had their SP (Speaking Portfolio) exam today where they had to recite a poem. It was such a nerve breaking moment for me since I knew some of my kids weren't totally ready for it..(though I tried to help as much as I can, it's really up to them to bring the best out of them, right?) Thanks God that some of them stood out.. I just watched few, wish that I could see all of the performances. It took half of my day.
The second half of my working day just gone with my department rearranging our stuffs in the safe room. It was totally tiring!!!!
But luckily my housemates and I had a fantastic dinner at a restaurant somewhere in Bangi. The food was awesome though it's a bit spicy. You know, my stomach can't handle spicy food that well.
Anyway, we wandered around here and there, and we arrived home at 10pm..Luckily, tomorrow (actually it's TODAY!!!) is weekend, so I don't really mind it. All that matters, we had fun and we DID!!!
It's time to sleep..lets do that..i mean N.O.W!!!
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz everybody!!!
Muaaaah!!!


0 kata anda:
Post a Comment