Haiyoo.. had a really fun day today.. from Puchong to Putrajaya to UPM.. what a day!!!
But, it worth a precious memory..
I am really happy for my friends for their graduation.. I didn't expect to go to UPM yesterday (it's already 0053 when the entry is written), but at least I got to see the happiness on these graduates faces. It made me think of my own graduation day last year.
OMO!!!
Last year????
Time sure flies fast since it's already a year from my graduation day. No wonder I kinda have the feeling of joy and jealousy yesterday. I wanna graduate one more time!!!
I guess I better start filling my master form and get ready to be admitted soon!!!
I really want to go back to school.
I miss being at school..
What do you guys think??
p/s- do I sound older???hmmmmm...

0 kata anda:
Post a Comment