ola 2012!!! Can't believe its already 2012..
waa, I'm getting one year older now..huhuhuhu..anyways, what's my new 'azam' this year??hahahhaha.. I actually have none.. Not that I dont have motivation, but I dont really think it's real necessary for me to have a new one every single year. What I would love to do this year is accomplish what I haven't do in the previous year..
I'm looking forward for what's waiting ahead me in 2012. I'm hoping for greatest and best moment ever to come and wish I'm one step closer to my blurry future..hehhehee,,
![]() |
| is pink romance is yet to come?? |
hahhaha..another sad story..Sometimes I do wish I have somebody besides me to share my joy and pain. Gosh. would really love to find my other half.. Would that be true this year..hhahha, well wish for the best to come..
Well, I'm going to live my life the way I want to. I'm still in the state of exploring my own self, but as for what may come, I'm just hoping I could remain the same and be better. Be a better me.. Sounds cool ha?
Well, everyone..happy 2012 and wish you all the best for 2012..
~~~Hwaiting everyone~~~
Love,
Oniey




0 kata anda:
Post a Comment