aku ONIEY

kembara mengenal diri

XMAS holidaysss~~~


Merry Xmas everybody!!!
So, what's the plan for the holiday???NONE!!!!!hehhehheee.
I'm alone at home right now..Gosh...i'm even not in the mood of going out anywhere..Well the best option is, pampering myself...hahhhahhaa..
It's been awhile since I last watch TV, so let see what's new on screen..mmm..right now I'm watching a Hindustan movie..well I always been a fan of Hindi movie...hehee..plus talented Kajol is there along with my handsome Arjun Rampal and sweet & sexy Kareena Kapoor..such great casts..hehhe..so, I'm gonna enjoy the show for now..


I've just finished watching Flower Boy Ramyun Shop drama..it's such a fun and sweet older nuna-dongsaeng   story..real sweet!!hahhhaahaa..will certainly recommend this to all the Kpop Drama lovers..And now, I'm moving to Padam Padam and Color of Woman.. i'm starting to enjoy watching those dramas..heheehe..well, too soon too be judged...hhaahhaa..

Well, I'm gonna continue watching the movie..lets meet again in awhile..
Xmas greeting again to everybody!!!!

0 kata anda:

Post a Comment