aku ONIEY

kembara mengenal diri

Mentally Unstable


My mind is no longer here.. Feel like I need to breathe some air..I need space, I need time, I need everything that I need, now!!! I just can't tell exactly what I need at this very own moment. It’s just crazy!! I don’t even have any idea of what’s going on in my head. Everything is a mess. I can’t focus on anything. My mind won’t let me think of anything.


Is it because I was so tired today? Having to teach from 9am to 6pm, sometimes I wonder, am I a wonder woman?? It happens every Tuesday ever since the new batch starts their sem. Well, the blame is not on them, it just I that, I need some moment of my own.

It’s not a positive attitude to sigh on this and that as if you’re regretting everything that happened. Well, I think I just need to stop whining and do my job more earnestly.

I am so dead now- spiritually!! But, why do I feel comforted whenever I am writing as if it helps me to take off the burden in my heart? Gosh, I am so blessed!!

Enough with all the nonsense!! Gotta clear the mess in my head now??How?? I don’t know, but I hope I’ll find a way very soon.

Take your time, dear!!

Till then, adios!!!
WARNING!!!


No worry, I'm not gonna eat you in any way!!

0 kata anda:

Post a Comment