aku ONIEY

kembara mengenal diri

So Not Ready!!!

Assalamualaikum..

Hey folks..

Kinda lost in thoughts at the moment..
But above all, I am so tired, mentally and physically..
Thank goodness finally the voting is over..
I cant explain how happy I am knowing that the election is no longer the priority.
Do I sound selfish and ignorant?? Well, even if I do, hell I care less about it.
The thing is, people talk too much on politics, as if they are the walking information center.

I do not mind at all about these talks knowing that it happens in any country in the world.
What bothers me the most is that, politicians and the man themselves were being too centered on "selling" out their bluffs. Well, I cant say that they did it without the mind of serving the country, yet why do I feel everything was over-nice.

Everybody was being sensitive, too sensitive in fact that you would not dare to voice out your true needs. The elders were showing their "party-ism" and somehow forcing the youngsters to believe what they believe is the worth believing. 

I could not care more about politics, in fact I hate politics and that's why I chose to be ignorant. At least, I initiated myself to care what is needed to be cared, and ignored those bluffs without exception. I have always dislike politics, but that does not mean I do not care enough. For me, politics is scary..

Enough with all these nonsense on politics..
Lets walk hand in hand and build a nation with stronger roots that is worth respected by others. Lets give each other a big hug and says "We are proud to be Malaysians".

xoxo
night y'alls...

0 kata anda:

Post a Comment