aku ONIEY

kembara mengenal diri

aaaa????

Assalamualaikum..
aigooo~~`tu la la perkataan pertama yang aku sebut pagi. Tersangatlah malas aku nak bangun tadi. Yelah, semalam aku tido lambat kot. (perosak bahasa tol aku ney). 
well anyways, having feeling so sleepy, i'm about to sleep. I'm so sleepy but i restrain a bit. I'm wacthing "KAMILAH BINTANG" which I found a very great show for young teenagers, with no elimination. That's a new way of reality show. Plus, I've watched most of the episodes, and my favourite is FAISAL!!! He's very talented. He captured my eyes the moment he started singing. That's awesome. Hope that he'll turn to be someone's great in the industry years later.Others are good too; Wani is very consistently amazing, Dayang is getting there, Farhan is someone's to watch out, Aiman is up to par, and Qistina needs more learning. overall, they will be good years ahead. 
why am i talking about it????
(^_^)

0 kata anda:

Post a Comment