Our Exciting Journey~~
I had a very enjoying and exciting day last Saturday. Our original plan was to have fun at Desa Water Park. At a very last moment, we've decided to make a journey to Melaka. It was around 1 hour and 15 mins (I guess) hehe from there, so let's give it a try we said. I slept in awhile due to my dizzyness and woke up to see that we were at Ayer Keroh toll. And finally, we're there~~~
We parked our car and walked around. Melaka is really amusing and beautiful. We went to many places, and can't believe that the historical part of the city is being taken care real good. I've been there twice, yet the third time is still exciting just like the first time. I have to thanks Murnie for the invitation, Aien for being our driver and Sinah for sharing our good moments together. We've met for the first time, but it felt like we've known each other for a long time~~thanks guys~~
I believe that good moments are meant to be shared. No matter who spent the day, or how we did that, as long as the memory is there, even the first time will become priceless memory. I had fun that day, I'm glad that I joined them that day~~
GUYS, thank you for the memories~~~

1 kata anda:
i like this picture. thanks oniey for bring me a happiness at that moment.
Post a Comment